head

Press the Button

Just about Music and Entertainment

Privacy Policy

Search This Blog

Ads

pressdbutton. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 3 September 2017

CARDI B’S ‘BODAK YELLOW’ GOES GOLD


Cardi B keeps on making “Money Moves.”

Currently reveling at No. 3 on the Billboard Hot 100, “Bodak Yellow” has earned the New York rapper her first gold plaque.
Recently, Bacardi spoke about the success of her Kodak Black-inspired single. “It feels so good,” she told Billboard . “As I climb to the Billboards, it’s like, “Oh my God, I can’t believe I’m here! Oh my God, I can’t believe I’m here! Oh my God, I’m here! I’m No. 3 on the Billboards! Every single time [that] I see myself there, I literally be crying. You guys don’t understand.”
But the former “Love & Hip Hop” star knew the song was a hit when she recorded it. “I felt it in my soul,” she said. “This song is gonna be so poppin’…When I was recording it, every bitch that I don’t like came to my head. Every bitch that I hate came to my head. I was picturing me rapping it to them.”
Thus, the track became a ubiquitous summer anthem. “If you don’t hear that song going from your ear, to your heart, to your asshole, it’s impossible,” she said. “That’s what I did and look at that! It hit the charts!”
The song has already spawned a “Latin Trap Mix” and has been followed by collaborations with PHresher , G-Eazy , and Juicy J .

No comments:

Post a Comment